Monday, October 31, 2005

But Seriously, Folks.

If you're just being stumbled here via "next blog" or something, you might be slightly confused and wonder what this is all about. This is all about me and Bobby McGee. No more, no less. There's no consistency to be found on this blog, except maybe the fact that I was the one putting all this here. This ain't my diary or my poor substitute of a social life. It is sort of a test, though, to see if anyone out there finds something in this local shop for local people, but given the fact that I don't advertise this most entertaining piece of something, those of you coming here by chance from another blog where someone weeps over their broken heart or what new shoes they have just bought... well, I can understand you're not becoming a regular. There's little to be found beetween the lines if you don't bother reading them. In short - this is not your average blog. No, of course not - it's mine.

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM GMT+1, Blogger bunka said...

Thank godsy, yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home