Thursday, December 15, 2005

One Thousand Something.

If it's true that a picture says more than a thousand words, I wouldn't even have to bother writing anything here anymore. I'd just pick up a picture here and there, and pow! another thousand words. More even. But how do I know this is true? What if a picture says no more than, say, 526 words? Or less than 89? I'd be screwed. Less than 89 could be anything. In fact, mathematically, it could even drive my wordcount into negative figures! How's that for a change? But then - why should I even care?! It seems that only a marginal fraction of those who stumble across this... blog (?) actually reads what I write. As if it was some kind of disease. By now, it probably doesn't even matter what I write, because 98% of you have fallen asleep already, accidentally hitting the 'back' button as your head falls down on the keyboard... oh well, I'm not doing this for you anyway. Of course not, you silly lot! I'm doing this for myself, so that when I want to read an interesting blog, I already know where to find one. Clever, eh?

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

I'm still having fun...
By the way, I'd say that picture says about 13 words. But 13 words, so long as they are well chosen, can be just as good, if not far better than, 1000.

 
At 12:11 AM GMT+1, Blogger bunka said...

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home