Thursday, January 19, 2006

So.

It seems the new design (as it isn't a new layout) has reached a point where I'm quite satisfied with what I see. Question is - do you see the same? Because this is where monitor brightness, color profile and ceteras start to matter. Note: these pages aren't black! So, my dear one unit audience - what about readability? Load times?? Actually, I should stop looking at it... the longer I stare, the more new ideas pop up (where's the blocker??). I'll leave that to another day, as it is starting to snow quite heavily. Seems we're facing some frostbite in the next couple of days! Huzzah! Hamburg can look so nice when it's covered with snow. Same goes for every location, I guess. But it's the only one I have right now... so I am thankful for what I've got. Om!

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

Does look sexy, this. Although on my monitor it is... black. Black as black is. Well, everything looks good, though the links along the side and their headings are a wee bit hard to read. Maybe it's my old eyes ;o) But other than that I really... dig this. And your Hamburg looks beautiful.

 
At 1:40 PM GMT+1, Blogger bunka said...

Ah... hm. The background color is a (not sooo) dark grey. Maybe your monitor's brightness needs to be set a bit higher?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home