Monday, March 19, 2007

Let It Rain, Man!

Given that TV programmes offer so much crap aimed merely at our wallets, sometimes you'll witness fascinating insights into life's miraculous Mandelbrot sets. While I still would recommend Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" to everyone who has two ears and a brain between them, here's another interesting feature - and the best thing is you don't even have to leave your chair to watch it! From the title I thought "The boy with the incredible brain" was a film about me :o) but I was wrong. Of course. It's about Daniel Tammet, and if you have some spare 45 minutes it is one simple click away... amazing! Plus, it functions as a link to StumbleVideo, which is the best TV substitute I have seen so far. Unless you're living in Shermaney :o) (Nah, juss joking)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home