Monday, August 27, 2007

Sound & Vision II

As much as I like to listen to sounds (music, even!) I enjoy looking at things. Sometimes through things. The whole second half of my life I have taken photographs on almost a daily basis until I couldn't afford buying films and prints at such a large scale. Now with digital photography, I don't need films and prints, and so I have started to take more pictures again about three years ago. While the digital medium allows for things that were much more difficult with analog film (if not impossible) back then, it still has limitations, some of them I am still trying to find a way to work around. However, tonight I stumbled upon a nice site dedicated to artful fotography. It is the site of Scott Stulberg, called asa100. Not only can you find some beautiful pictures there, it also has some great music playing in the background (for the last half hour or so it has only been playing favourites of mine... very strange, in a positive way. And HA! just now it plays some cheesy orchestral film 'music'. Na ja...). So if you have some spare time, spend it over there, and make sure to start with Far Away Places. There's a set of seven thumbnails below the main picture, with arrows to the left and right of them. With those you can select the next / previous set of pikshuz, dontchanooh. Have a nice one!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM GMT+2, Blogger Maria said...

Some spectaculiar pieces there :o) By the way, the last mail I sent you bounced, dunno if there's something wrong on my end or yours. Just so's you know I'm not ignoring you or anything ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home