Friday, September 09, 2005

Back On The Blog.

Aaaaah. Good to be back... yadayada. I wasn't getting much sleep last night, got up mucho early and then decided to ride the bike instead of the train. Well, it wasn't that far, around 25 km (halfway, as I took the suburbian sub-sub-way-way to finish). But, to tell you the story, I came home a little exhausted (actually: crushed) as I didn't drink enough beforehand, had no breakfast, and was totally untrained for distances exceeding 5 kms, what my average shopping route might sum up to. So I bought me a 'ct and something to eat, then read, ate, wait a minute... okay, back, and felt somewhat tired (what usually happens after I eat combined with a little too little sleep). So I lay down on my bed, continued reading (for those of my innumerable fellow bloggers - 'ct is a computer magazine, and a good one at that) and fought the urge to close my eyes and just let things be. Well, I kept reading the same lines over and over, got up and surfed a little, did this and that, went back to my deposit, continued reading and finally gave up resistance - resulting in a nice little nap in the afternoon. I ended up having a chat with Jay-Z, searching for my classic rap mix-tapes to, you know, trying to impress a guy like him (and of course prove myself legit, digable, nome sayne, street wize) and finally ended up saving the community by getting the witches' brew right (it was some sort of stellar armageddon going on, everybody knew that was it, unless one could abate the universe by some ancient, long forgotten ritual which involved some sort of... well, er, soup or something boiling on an open fire) which abruptly (we'll have to discuss this, Mr. Spillburg!) faded into the closing scene of a yet to be released Star Wars episode (Seven???). Well, I awoke fairly disoriented, and here I am after a homemade croque monsieur and a sip of Pinot Grigio, and feel like I should have a little nap. Which is quite ridiculous, but, you know, times like these and all that. It probably has to do with the successful saving of a star-nation by simply adjusting the ingredients of the potion, which nobody but me could have gotten right and in time (the chef, that's what people call me), and it does feel nice to save the world and after that finding yourself the fair sex's object of desire... er, attention... at least - after the lights went on and we were all back at school. Now who doesn't want to revisit after a successful season? I just luuuuuve to sleep. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home