Tuesday, November 08, 2005

All Around My Hat.

Words are incapable of describing what I am about to tell you: way down deep I'm shallow. Right or wrong, that's a message! You have the distinction of being the only one who is not exceptional, and I am certain of it, but I may be wrong. Let's take a second look to get a first impression: the situation is probably a lot worse than it actually is. The Avant-Garde is Passé. While these words may seem rather trivial, their importance cannot be underestimated. Like they say, there's more to photography that meets the eye. If you think about it long enough, you'll see that it's obvious. The main trouble with impossibility is that it is never total. Now let's hear the voice of the great silent majority on this. Life should have a purpose, however meaningless. If everything goes perfectly, something's wrong - there's nothing new in originality. A little pain never hurt anyone. I am a firm believer in optimism; because if you don't have optimism, what else is there? Just because I have nothing to say is no reason why you shouldn't listen. How do you expect me to do something original if you won't tell me what? If God intended man to understand the human mind, he wouldn't have given him one! I am myself, and I'm going to continue to play that role - I'm not leaving the party until I get home! (You may steal this from me...) Remember: a preposition must not be used to end a sentence with. In restrictive clauses, "that" is that word which should be used instead of "which". Whether you mean it or not, be sincere! Don't give up hope - there's a chance the inevitable won't happen. As the saying goes, the best time to do a full day's shopping is in the morning. It pays to buy things you dislike: they last much longer. No more wine or women, but you may sing all you want to. And if you don't say no, it doesn't matter to whom. If you're going to be idealistic, it might as well be about something that's practical. Remember - an insane asylum cannot be a success if it is run by sane people. Any truth doesn't tell the half of it, like reasons for existence are usually provided for things which do not exist; they would be wasted on things which do. In absolute monarchy, any leader can be a fool, but in absolute democracy, any fool can be a leader. You know, every once in a while it never stops raining. And then, no matter where you go, there you are.

If I don't see you again - auf wiedersehen!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM GMT+1, Blogger bunka said...

Rate mal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home