Thursday, December 22, 2005

Suicide By Cop.

Not a typo, people! Browsing the Net I came across a site called Pacific News Service. It's quite interesting to read, and you'll find stories "off the beaten track", meaning of no particular interest to the average dumb citizen. So I learned about Bolivia's new president. And about State Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement Agent Michael Walker, who shot an unarmed Rudy Cardenas in the back and found not guilty of voluntary manslaughter: At Court the Day the Walker Verdict Dropped. I was curious, and dug up this detailed story: "Justice Denied: A History of the Walker Trial" over at indybay.org. The story killed me as I read defense trying to turn it into a suicide - how crazy is that? Well, it worked. Ruth is stranger than Richard, without a doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home