Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Einstein The Parrot.

Long time since my last post. And you know, the longer I waited the more I felt like the next post should be something special. Something reeeally special. Which made posting harder with every day that went by. Since it's the last day in January (that's right folks, we've already wasted a whole month in this new year!), I'll give you some cooool sh!t dudes. And dudettes. It is a hilarious video-stream, and I'm not sure how a dial-up connection handles that... but it's worth seeing, believe me: Einstein The Parrot. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

Woah, that IS some cooool sh!t dude!!! Hehe. It seems to work perfectly well on dial-up. Which is quite surprising. But we won't complain. Because where would be the sense in that? And in 2 and a half hours, happy New Month my dear one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home