Wednesday, March 29, 2006

We Need Perssssspective!

I'm not much of a hunter anymore. However, the collector part still is pretty much intact. Which is sort of not so good, as I find myself surrounded with a collection of stuff that is growing daily by a fair amount. Except those days when I play dead or find other excuses to not move. Ransacking my compjootah I found my bookmarks still there after upgrading to Firefox 1.5. No big deal, you might say... well, you're right. It would make an interesting collection though taking pictures of people right after a harddisk crash. Or when updating an application had just deleted all documents, especially those that hadn't been backupped. Whatever. A bloody long and winding introduction... basically, I was going to tell you that I'm about to post some of the links I have collected over the past couple of months and combine it with some improv on the word perspective. Which I have lost interest in by now, so here's a link regarding perspective, while I continue to improve my impersonation of inanimate objects.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM GMT+2, Blogger Maria said...

Inanimate objects are sexy. I think... |o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home