Saturday, April 15, 2006

TCSHYNG. Really.

The chilli so hot you need gloves. Everyone who knows me knows I just luuuuurve chillies (though it doesn't work the other way round...). Just so you know - I'm talking about those little red (or green) vegetables many people find too hot to handle. They're not just hot. They have a distinctive taste, but you have to get used to them to explore their potential. Usually, one would associate places like India or SE Asia with them. I had to learn, though, that the world's hottest chilli pepper does not come from a tropical spot but a small holding in deepest Dorset. Which is located in Britain... read on.

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM GMT+2, Blogger Maria said...

Ehehe... sounds like a good time. Maybe I would try lighting it too...

 
At 4:20 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Most people don't cook with it... they hold it by the stalk and just touch their food with it". Hot fizzle fo shizzle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home