Sunday, August 14, 2005

Politics

An amazing roll of the dice is about to happen in the Middle East. Known by many names and as different as individual snowflakes, mead is becoming a global beverage. Which is better, and why? Let's just say, it's been a week now since I have been inflated by the insatiable exhausts of the giant hogweed. For those of you not familiar with the process, it's little by little, bit by bit - and then some. Does it make me a better person? No, thank you. But that's not the point - there's a lot more going on here I won't get into like the Elephant Six Collective, Robert Schneider, Thomas Magnum, Elf Power, The Gerbils and a bunch more inhaliens that eat sunslime and organs for breakfast. And if that wasn't enough, Chickenfeed is a whole different kettle of, say, fish.... it's bloody noisy, instantly making me mutter things like "Down the road I look and there runs Mary / Hair of gold and lips like cherries / It's good to touch the green, green grass of home." Why does she run in the first place? It's not like I just walk around with my hands on my head showing off massive patches of sweat looking down girls' shirts. Although honestly, if you have an iPod, you just want to blow it up to poster size and hang it above your shrine. Instead of simply locking it up for the rest of it's iLife. To cut a long toenail short, I lost my mind sitting on a park bench - years away from finishing my plate. And that's as good as it gets, lunchladies.
Say no more, nudge, nudge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home