Monday, November 14, 2005

Same Old, Same Old...

These last couple of days I've been wading knee-deep through, well, crap basically. Some of which I'll bring to your attention at this here blogrock soon... in the meantime, may I ask you to visit "Make Poverty History" which you simply do by clicking the white band in the upper right corner. You may think, oh no, not this 'peace to the world and feed the poor' skit again... well, forget your retentions for now, and watch the well made little films they have here first. Simply listen to what others have to say, people like Nelson Mandela, Lenny Henry, Bono, John Cusack, Mos Def, Tom Hanks, Salma Hayek, Liam Neeson, Michael Stype, George Clooney, Isaac Hayes... the list is endless. "We're not asking for your money, we're asking for your voice!" I think it's about time to make a difference, for each and every one of us, so why not start right now? You don't even have to leave your comfy chair, an opportunity you shouldn't refuse: add your signature to The One Declaration, like all the aforementioned already have. A special Thank You! goes out to Miss Tipsy for making me aware of this and reminding me I'm still alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home