Thursday, March 16, 2006

Brain Teaser.

You are an expert on paranormal activity and have been hired to locate a spirit haunting an old resort hotel. Strong signs indicate that the spirit lies behind one of four doors. The inscriptions on each door read as follows:

Door A: It's behind B or C
Door B: It's behind A or D
Door C: It's in here
Door D: It's not in here

Your psychic powers have told you three of the inscriptions are false, and one is true. Behind which door will you find the spirit?

You'll find the answer here...

4 Comments:

At 9:57 PM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

Hm. If I had to guess, I'd say it's behind Door Z. Because Z is absolutely the coolest letter of the alphabet.

 
At 9:58 PM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

Hm, no, I see I was wrong. D isn't a particularly cool letter, but there it is. What about kayaks!

 
At 11:47 PM GMT+1, Blogger bunka said...

I was about to burn the whole collection until I remembered my Viking roots...

 
At 1:46 AM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

That's right, Vikings can take it like a man! Or so. Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home