Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Marching Band.

March. 1st. Last month of this year's first quarter. I mean - wasn't it NYE just... like the day before yesterday? Okay, my sense of time hasn't improved very much, and that might be linked to the fact that I'm turning 100 next... something. Anyway, as I haven't gotten around to posting that much last month, I said to myself "Bunka..." - I'm not calling myself Bunka in private, you know, but let's just leave it that way for now... "Bunka, it's March already. What does that tell us?" To be honest, that triggered a discussion about what I meant by "us", as to whether I was implying I'm multiple personalities. Which molded into an argument between all participants and isn't much of your business. So, where wozzeye? March. Ah ja. March Ides, pt I & II (Matching Mole - not Marching Mole...). March de la Winni (The Residents). Oh - When The Saints Go Marching In (various). Oddest name so far: Fear Before The March Of Flames. Say what?? Their song titles are equally strange, to say the least: Sarah Goldfarb, Where Are Your Manners? March Of The Pigs (NIN). March (wife of Homer Simpson). You see, the month of March is so important that Hollywood and the RIAA have been paying tribute since the last five hundred years (and continue to do so, it seems). Unfortunately, I didn't realize that there's not much room to play around with the word March, or march even, until it was too late. Now what am I going to do with this crab? Blaskapelle!

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

Well... happy March to you then, Mr Bunka! The very best to you and the rest of your personalities! Let me know how the month goes? :o)

 
At 7:52 AM GMT+1, Blogger bunka said...

Funky music sho nuff turns me on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home