Friday, March 03, 2006

No Title As Of Yet.

I was doing the usual things people do on a Thursday night, you know - listening to music from the stoneage, designing 3-D knobs to be used on the GUI of an MS-20 emulation, picking my nose... when I stumbled across a couple of sites dealing with places... abandoned places. Just as I was about to ignore them, it appeared to me I was not the Man Who Fell to Earth (according to my therapist). And those distant memories of being a child actually weren't programmed in by the Borg but are real memories (again, according to my therapist). And among those memories I found a strange attraction towards... abandoned buildings. Or pictures thereof. So for the few humans out there reading this blog that share this preference (or that just feel a bit bored right now...) here's some places to go see. First, there's infiltration.org. Spooky name. Spooky pikshaz. Next stop, abandoned memories. Pure loneliness... And all of a sudden, it's like four hours later and I really have to go sleep. I get carried away way too easily.

4 Comments:

At 9:40 PM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

What an amazing thing to get carried away with. Or by? If I don't get up soon I'll get carried away too, and find myself four hours into the future. But I don't actually mind, with this. Weeelly awesome.

 
At 2:25 AM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

Yes, I was right. I did get carried away. And here I am four hours into the future. A bit more I think. Only now it's not the future, is it? It's more present-ish. But still. Wow, Bunka.. oh dear. I'm wordless. All I can say is 'indescribable.' And 'cool.' So... that was indescribable and cool. To say the least. Peace mahn!

 
At 7:01 AM GMT+1, Blogger bunka said...

:o)

 
At 6:59 PM GMT+1, Blogger Maria said...

:o) to you too, dear. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home