Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Links.

Please welcome new link SALT (Seminars About Long-Term Thinking) at the Long Now Foundation, and MT 4 the SAS (Music Theory for the Short Attention Span). I would comment why and what, but the sites I link to (permanently on the right hand side...) do that so much better that I would copy / paste theirs anyway. So if you really wanna know what it's all about - you know what to do. Point and clicketyclick. However, for IG (instant grumpyfication) see the 90% chords page of MT 4 the SAS. Which is, actually, more of a 95% chords page. Yada yada.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM GMT+2, Blogger Maria said...

Grumpf :o) I love the 10 000 yr clock idea, but I'm not sure why.

 
At 1:17 AM GMT+2, Blogger bunka said...

- you only need this one clock to tell the cheese is 10,000 years old. By that the cheese probably has developed some sort of speech anyway... Howdy, my name is Kazoo Muddy! Which reminds me of Chateau Waggawagga.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home