Thursday, June 29, 2006

Time Flies or WAISA?

Hairy monsters, these time flies lemme tellya. Buzzing around, landing everywhere they're not supposed to - leaving skidmarks like a warm September rain... er... hermungooloyter spang! 12+humpty years ago I've come into this life, the son of a woman and a man who lived in strife. He was tired of being poor, and he wasn't into selling door to door... and he worked like the devil to be more. A different kind of poverty now upsets my soul - night after sleepless night I walk the floor and I want to know: Why Am I So Alone? Where is my woman can I bring her home? Have I driven her away? Is she gone? Morning comes to sunrise and I'm driven to my bed. I see that it is empty and there's devils in my head... I embrace the many colored beast, I grow weary of the torment - can there be no peace? And I find myself just wishing that my life would simply cease... well at least I can say I grew up being able to imagine a message behind certain songs. Many, in fact. Even those on the radio - dig that! And even if - quintessentially :o) - they had no meaning at all, they still pretended so gracefully to be there to save you whenever. However today, I would have to rely on words like motherf*cker and sh!t half of the time to elevate me on the airwaves... so was I better off then? No funky way (or was I?!?). Moments in time just pass, tiny little bits of movement filling as much of a gap a millisecond is able to leave stains on the sofa. If you step back a little, these tiny movements convert into waggons of a freight train steadily on the move. And as you realize that, the passing moment is already gone - there's no way to catch up and repeat it. Why? Because. You do not possess the remote control. So why-do-you-not possess the remote control? Because. Nobody complained it was missing on your arrival. So why didn't anybody say a word? Because. They forgot. Why? Who cares. And why did I write all this? Just because. On the other side of the Atlantic, there's a beautiful mind that never ceases to amaze me. And I was triggered to formulate. To phrase, to frame, to... couch?!? Ah, good idea...

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM GMT+2, Blogger Maria said...

pretty quick little buggers, those time flies :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home