Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Where Is The What If The What Is In Why?

I'm having it with song lyrics - you've probably noticed by now. I was having a little difficulty to get my motor to start, so to speak - my battery's a tad low these days. Next thing I knew was that song by Nick Mason (you know, Pink Floyd's drummer) popping up from long forgotten memories, called Can't Get My Motor To Start, with lines like "Try looking under the hood! Looking under the hood? Never did any good!" The whole album is a nice piece of Electric Jazz, with songs written by Carla Bley and performed by a bunch of brilliant musicians - you can find the lineup by clicking on the link down at Boo To You Too. I cannot say why I posted this, or maybe I'm just too lazy to dig my brain to find out. At least I'm not booing at any of you. As long as you don't boo at me, that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home