Thursday, August 18, 2005

Grammatical Disease

As far as blogging goes, I'm back to normal... concerning my idjut computer, I have no clue how long this lousy excuse of a modern hitech product will cooperate. As if all this wasn't enough, I'm suffering from a severe conjunctivitis. Although it sounds a lot so, it doesn't refer to my wood bees, mind you. It is commonly known as pinkeye or trachoma, according to my generally well informed sources. If I would be pulled over by Sgt. Stadanko, he'd probably accuse me of driving under the influence. Although, only my right eye is thoroughly, er... actually more red than pink. Well... back to restoring my mail accounts.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM GMT+2, Blogger bunka said...

Shouldn't have said Hi to the blogbots... now they're starting to comment here - and that's something I will not abide. Go spam yourself, mofo! You don't want me to get nasty, believe me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home