Saturday, August 20, 2005

Los Angelease

Man, it's so foggy this morning one can't even see the Holley-Would sign. As a kid, when driving to school on my bike, this usually would predict hot sunny weather. Nowadays, you never know... maybe that's why they refer to El NiƱo? Henry Rollins had a good one on this topic. In fact, if you've never heard anything this guy has in store - and don't mind laughing your socks off - then you should get "Think Tank" or go see the man live. Or both. Highly recommended!
To those of you fellow bloggers concerned about my health - I've renamed myself Mad Eye Rudy, and I'm holding high a copy of a book by Heinrich Heine, wearing that facial expression as if I would think "What happens now... right... in the next century?"
Speak after me : b-u-b-b-l-e-b-a-t-h.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home