Friday, August 19, 2005

The Last Teenth Of August

Did you realize - it's August 19th today... tonight, it grew dark at quarter past eight. Well that was when I looked at the alarm clock, as I noticed it was getting dark. So, we're on the decline again. Due to a sinusoidal curve, we have quite a long period of late light during summertime. The closer we get to the *linear* parts of that curve (if you step back a little, they appear to be linear, but of course they're not) the earlier it gets dark. I think we have reached that phase... I can imagine WalMart starting for Xmas decoration next month, darn iddies. Unfortunately, it was a sunny day in good old Hamburg - unfortunately, because I had to stay inside pretending I was sleeping. You know, Red Eye Moody time all day. I'm entertaining suspicion that I have this because I drink too little. Water, that is. We so-called humans are supposed to drink 2-3 litres of water daily, as in every day. 24/7. Only so does our body have a chance to get rid of all the poison we feed it. You can cure diseases by just drinking water, as that amplifies the body's self healing capabilities - besides flushing out all waste, which is the main effect here. It won't cure Altzheimer or HIV, but one does good in keeping an eye on daily water consumption anyway. The first thing you notice is that your skin gets cleaner, after about two weeks... honest! Well that's my experience, at least. And then you'll start to blossom, Hollywood calls, you say Go Funk Yoselves and win the lottery, buy a house on Tobago and go "Yah mahn, irie mahn!" all day long. There you'll write a book, titled "Soon Come". Hehe. That's the time where you should remember me and send a one way ticket...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home