Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Well.

I had three headlines starting with 'well' altogether. Actually I had two, but with this one... you get the idea. Erm, you probably already know I'm a professional stumbler. Okay, I don't get paid for stumbling so I can't be a pro, but apart from that you're absolutely right - or left, depending on which way I'm looking and how. To return to the subject (which I haven't even left coz I never got around to write about it yet) I stumbled upon this. And that is symptomatic for the modern West. Including the old West. We are screwed. Why? Read!

2 Comments:

At 4:08 AM GMT+2, Blogger Maria said...

...well. We are screwed, yes, but we can all go out with a bang, having had plenty of kicks irritating the fuzzzzzz.

 
At 8:04 PM GMT+2, Blogger bunka said...

... unless we're arrested for protesting. Or was it prost-ing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home